GENERAL ASSISTANT - Garderner (Contract)
Minimum PMR/LCE (or equivalent) with credit in Bahasa Malaysia and English, and:
1) Able and willing to work overtime after office hours, during weekends and public holidays.
2) Pleasant personality and effective communication skills.
3) At least 18 years old on closing date of this advertisement.
4) Able to perform heavy and physical demanding duties.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to take physical tests.
- RECSAM will not be responsible for any injury/accident occurs during/after the physical test.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to wear proper attire. i.e.: not wearing heels(covered shoes, loafers), wearing dark pants (track bottom is not allow)
1) Cutting grass and maintaining the landscaping at designated places of the Centre.
2) Trimming plants, trees, etc.:-
- Clear up the branches and leaves using plastic bags provided
- Throw away these plastic bags in the proper rubbish disposal bin/area
3) Sweeping designated areas to ensure that they are always neat and clean.
4) Planting trees and plants at the nursery and compound of the Centre.
5) Taking care of gardening tools and equipment so that they are in good working condition.
6) Ensuring rubbish disposal bins/areas are clean and hygienic and that they are washed with water at least twice a week.
7) Covering duties of other general assistants when they are on leave.
8) To undertake any other duties as instructed by the Director, Deputy Director (Administration) and Administration Manager.
Application forms can be obtained from Administration (Service), SEAMEO RECSAM during office hours or from SEAMEO RECSAM official website http://www.recsam.edu.my/joomla/index.php/about-us/vacancy
Completed application forms, together with certified true copies of relevant certificates and documents, must be forwarded in a sealed envelope sized 229mm x 324 mm and addressed to:
Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah
Please indicate on the upper left corner of the envelope the post applied and the closing date.
Proof of posting is not proof of receipt.
Only qualified applicants will be called for interview. Candidates who do not receive any replies three (3) months after the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Closing date: 17-OCT-2017